Tin side detector for float glass
The Tinsor has a digital interface for teaching and communicating the detection result with a PLC or computer control. By teaching the Tinsor the tin side detector is set on the individual type of glass (e.g. thickness and coatings).
Therefore the tin side and air side must each be presented once to the sensor.
During the teaching process, the exposure time and brightness enhancement of the internal camera are set so that a best possible result can be achieved.
- UV-C LED
- Programmed, smart vision sensor
- Four signal lights for status and result display
- Interface connectors (for the start signal and the output of the measurement result).
- Easy and custom integration into existing float glass production facilities.
Optimal detection results can be achieved regardless of environment lighting by using an opaque cover.
- Straightforward teaching of the tin side detector.
- Rapid detection of the tin surface (< 1 second).
- Contactless and non-damaging.
- The detection process is automatically triggered by the PLC or manually with a start button on an external control module, which is available in the InSystems-Shop
- Maintenance-free, personnel-safe installation of the UVC LED without a long warm-up time after switching on, achieved through the newest LED technology.
- CE-conformity according to the EMC guidelines.
To detect a LowE coating on the float glass an external, capacitive sensor can optionally be incorporated in the conveyor technology with the Tin side detector.
If this is the case, the sensor signal is used as a trigger pulse for the tin side detector.
The detector now detects whether it is facing the tin or air side of the glass.
The LowE-Coating is applied on the air side. This means that if the tin side is detected, the LowE-Coating is situated on the other side.
- Housing dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 80 x 199 mm
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- Detection duration: < 1 Sekunde
- Light source: UVC LED, UVTOP255 TO-39 Ball Lens
- Wavelength UVC LED: 255 nm (on request 240 - 400 nm)
- Camera: OV6120 S/ W Digital camera
- Mounting distance to glass surface: 1 mm ± 0,5 mm
- Personal-safe: Ja
- Operating temperature: -30 bis +55 °C
A listing of all technical data can be found here.