Tinsor - The Product Specifications
The tin side detector has a digital interface for communication with a PLC or a control computer. The essential components of the tin side detector are: UV-C LED, a programmable smart vision sensor, signalling lights and a connector for the output of the result.
- UV-C Lightsource (Light)
- programmable intelligent smart vision sensor
- signaling lights for the display of status and results
- plug for connection to the interface
- Rapid detection of the tin surface (< 1 second)
- Contactless and non-destructive
- A start button on an external device(http://www.insystems-shop.de/index.php?page=product&info=1062) allows for connection to a PLC, or for a manual recognition process
- Maintenance-free, non-hazard installation of UV-C LED
- No long warm-up time for the UV-C LED after switching on due to the latest LED technology.
- The tin side detector is equipped with a capacitive sensor. The sensor detects whether a LowE-Coating is situated on the glass. If this is the case, the signal of the sensor is used as a trigger pulse for the detector. The detector now detects whether it is facing the tin or air side of the glass. The LowE-Coating is applied on the air side. This means that if the tin side is detected, the LowE-Coating is situated on the other side. Above is an example of a built in tin sin detector mounted upon a float glass conveyor belt.
- The digital interface starts the identification process as well as teaching of the current type of glass. It also communicates the identification result.
- Digital connection to a PLC is possible
- 24 V DC power supply
- Distance from rubber lip to glass surface: 1 mm +/- 0,5 mm
- Dimensions of the detector head: width 120 mm, length 80 mm and height 199 mm