Tin side detector for float glass
The Tinsor+ is a further development of Tinsor and has an additional function: As well as having a digital interface it offers a select socket which allows the user to save up to eight different teachcombinations. After a successful teaching process, the established values for each glass type configuration can be filed in the internal memory of the detector under a chosen number and the identification process of the tin or air side can immediately begin.
This means that if small batches of different glass types are processed, or if there is a modification to the production process, it is not necessary to reteach the detector each time. The relevant glass type is simply chosen using the PLC and the Tinsor+ quickly adjusts to the change.
- UV-C LED
- Programmed, smart vision sensor
- Four signal lights for status and result display
- Interface connectors (for the start signal and the output of the measurement result).
- Additional select socket for the saving of configuration values for up to eight different glass types.
- Easy and custom integration into existing float glass
production facilities. Optimal detection results can be achieved regardless of environment lighting by using an opaque cover.
- Straightforward teaching of the tin side detector.
- Rapid detection of the tin surface (< 1 second).
- Contactless and non-damaging.
- The detection process is automatically triggered by the PLC or manually with a start button on an external control module, which is available in the InSystems-Shop
- Maintenance-free, personnel-safe installation of the UVC LED without a long warm-up time after switching on, achieved through the newest LED technology.
- CE-conformity according to the EMC guidelines.
To detect a LowE coating on the float glass an external, capacitive sensor can optionally be incorporated in the conveyor technology with the Tin side detector.
If this is the case, the sensor signal is used as a trigger pulse for the tin side detector.
The detector now detects whether it is facing the tin or air side of the glass. The LowE-Coating is applied on the air side. This means that if the tin side is detected, the LowE-Coating is situated on the other side.
- Housing dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 80 x 199 mm
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- Detection duration: < 1 Sekunde
- Light source: UVC LED, UVTOP255 TO-39 Ball Lens
- Wavelength UVC LED: 255 nm (on request 240 - 400 nm)
- Camera: OV6120 S/ W Digital camera
- Mounting distance to glass surface: 1 mm ± 0,5 mm
- Personal-safe: Ja
- Operating temperature: -30 bis +55 °C
A listing of all technical data can be found here.